Just get away from me

عضو جديد
LV

Hello
How are you, members of the forum
Today my topic is about learning the English language so much that it has become easy for me
1: Reading books even if they are textbooks, for example, you read the texts of the textbook for the first intermediate or second or any stage of education, whether intermediate or secondary, accustom yourself to reading English books, and if you do not understand words, there are several applications translated on the game store in your phone
2:Help applications There are several applications to learn English that can help you, and I personally use the Delongua application
3:Youtube channels I advise you to follow educational English channels on youtube
4:Watching foreign movies or competitions

In the end, this matter remains easy as long as you try, so do not despair, knowing that I began to learn English when I was studying the third of my elementary school, and I endured, unless I arrived, do not give up and make this a goal.

العم نبيل

تاج المنتدى
طاقم الإدارة
LV

Hello
Today my topic is about learning the English language so much that it has become easy for me
1: Reading books even if they are textbooks, for example, you read the texts of the textbook for the first intermediate or second or any stage of education, whether intermediate or secondary, accustom yourself to reading English books, and if you do not understand words, there are several applications translated on the game store in your phone
2:Help applications There are several applications to learn English that can help you, and I personally use the Delongua application
3:Youtube channels I advise you to follow educational English channels on youtube

In the end, this matter remains easy as long as you try, so do not despair, knowing that I began to learn English when I was studying the third of my elementary school, and I endured, unless I arrived, do not give up and make this a goal.

-----------------

God bless you and your topic is very special
Indeed, one who puts a higher goal between his eyes
Sure it arrives and why not
Long and loyal to the forum my almighty teacher
Uncle Greetings

ميساكي

-•♥مراقبة أقسام/ أناقة حواء - تجهيزات العرائس ♥•-
LV

الأوسمة
Hello

thank you very much my brother for this informations
It is distinguished and useful information
.You are radiant
mostamti3

أعلى